IRENE MENAKAYA MISSION STATEMENT:
1. We are dedicated to the pursuit of excellence through nurturing and
challenging all pupils alike in a safe and innovative learning and research
2. We believe that by encouraging respect and responsibility among the
parents, teachers and pupils, our pupils would become self-directed learners
and achievers who reach their greatest potential.
1. We believe that when the physical, emotional and intellectual needs of our
pupils are met through the support of parents, guardians, staff, peers and
the society, our pupils learn best.
2. We believe the role of the pupil is to be responsible, active participant, to
have a willingness to learn, and to work up to his/her potential as a diverse
learner and citizen.
3. We believe the role of parents is to accept responsibility for developing values
and for settling and maintaining appropriate boundaries while encouraging
pupils to be respectful citizens and to pursue knowledge.
4. We believe the role of staff is to foster love of learning by holding themselves
and the pupils to high standards and to effectively use resources in a
collaborative and nurturing environment.
5. We believe future competence must include communication and problem
solving skills to foster adaptability and resilience in our changing world.